*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ** As mais lindas palavras de amor são ditas no instante de um olhar **

*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ** The most beautiful words of love are said in the moment of a glance **



Wednesday, February 13, 2013

When it all means we are together


Close your eyes
Let us trust each other
Now and forever
Because I'm yours
And you are mine

I can't take the distance anymore
I don't want just to feel you with me
I want to have you by my side
And not only on the telephone

Because we are meant to be together
Because it feels so amazingly right
When you are around
And life is just like a lullaby.

I want to reach out to the stars in the sky
Give you nothing less than the universe
And all happiness you can image
When it all means we are together!


(CFLB)

No comments:

Post a Comment