*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ** As mais lindas palavras de amor são ditas no instante de um olhar **

*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ** The most beautiful words of love are said in the moment of a glance **



Thursday, May 20, 2010

Allegiance



I'll be intent for my love in every single moment
before, and with all my affection, forever, and so much
that even if my eyes were enchanted
you would be the only one in my thoughts.

I want to live this love in each single moment.
And for you I will share my sing,
Laugh my smile and spill my sadness,
for your regret or for your contentment.

This way, when latter you look for me
Who knows, the death, anguish of who lives
Who knows, the solitude, end of who loves

I will be able to tell myself about the love once I had:
That it could not be perpetual, since it is like a flame
But it would be immortal while it would last.


(CFLB)

No comments:

Post a Comment