*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ** As mais lindas palavras de amor são ditas no instante de um olhar **

*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ** The most beautiful words of love are said in the moment of a glance **



Thursday, May 20, 2010

Since the first day I saw you…


 
I like you
I think about you
I can just breath you
I tried to forget you,
put you way from my mind
but I couldn’t, 
that is impossible.
My dreams were all about you,
the one in my heart,
even if I tried to say no.
 
If I just looked at you
You disturbed my mind,
My arms asked me to hug you,
My hands wanted me to touch your hair,
My lips wished so much to kiss yours.
You made me loose nights of sleep
without having you with me.
 
I couldn’t resist.
This love was bigger than everything,
My reason to be happy
And smile every night when I saw you.
 
And now we are together
And everything is still true
Because when we hung out together,
when we kiss,
when we touch,
when we make love,
you are my everything
the one that turns me on
the one that I want to hold hands with
and hug all night long
to keep loving you in my dreams.
  
(CFLB)

No comments:

Post a Comment