*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ** As mais lindas palavras de amor são ditas no instante de um olhar **

*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ** The most beautiful words of love are said in the moment of a glance **



Thursday, May 20, 2010

Every Single Time



Every single time I look at you
through a camera or on the pictures,
I can’t take my eyes from you,
from your discreet smile,
from your green and beautiful eyes,
from the detail of your hair falling on your face -
it gives you a very sexy look.
It is like I’m falling in love with you
over and over again.

And I wish we could be together
so I could fill the spaces between
your fingers with mine,

and take you to a place where there would be
just me, you and the sky with as many stars shining
as many times in a second my heart beats for you.

Then I would take your hands with mine
to pull you closer to me
staring on you in wonder
and getting closer and closer 
looking into your eyes
to touch your lips very gently with mine,
holding you with my arms around you
and kissing you passionately,
wishing that this kiss could last forever…
just like my love and care for you. 

(CFLB)

No comments:

Post a Comment