*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ** As mais lindas palavras de amor são ditas no instante de um olhar **

*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ** The most beautiful words of love are said in the moment of a glance **



Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wishes



Here I think about you,
so much and everyday.
I feel that even far way
my love and my passion for you
get more intense each day.

After we talk every night
I fondle you in my thoughts,
I close my eyes to fall asleep,
bringing your presence closer to me,
to forget how much I miss your care.

Your smile, your face, your words,
still enchant my eyes as if it would be the first time
I was looking at you.
That makes me remember
how great our kiss feels and tastes…
and makes me wish that my lips
could be touching yours right now.

But since I am so far from you
I imagine myself caressing and pleasing you every night,
receiving your fondling on my hair, on my body…
while I look for you between other stars.
Because all I want my love,
is to be with you once more.

(CFLB)

No comments:

Post a Comment