*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ** As mais lindas palavras de amor são ditas no instante de um olhar **

*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ** The most beautiful words of love are said in the moment of a glance **



Thursday, May 20, 2010

We can last forever



I know that now I can’t have you on my arms,
resting on my shoulders and feeling my heart beat.
But I know that your eyes are looking for me far away
and my eyes are here, also waiting for you.

At the same time, my heart feels the love that I have for you,
and how much I miss you close to me darling.

You are my star, the light for my days and nights.
You are the sweetest person in the world when you touch me,
when you are saying lovely things to me,
when you make me laugh and we laugh together,
and even when you look with your mad face to me.

You are the one that makes me feel excited..
even if I know that I already had our first kiss.

Every day and night is brand new with you.
And I can just think that it is you
that I want in my life.
That it is with you, that I want to stay.

To say “I love you” is easy..
But I’m sure that it is rare to find
somebody like you darling.
Who makes me say it so intensely,
with all myself.

(CFLB)

No comments:

Post a Comment