*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ** As mais lindas palavras de amor são ditas no instante de um olhar **

*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ** The most beautiful words of love are said in the moment of a glance **



Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thinking...




Writing poetry is just like letting your soul speak through the heart and through the eyes. But sometimes I can`t find words to express what my heart wants to. And I feel lost inside myself with all my feelings stucked without knowing how to go out! It seams like they are screaming inside me, asking for breath. And I just can`t find the words… that`s why I need something more. That`s why my poetry needs life, experience to born inside of my heart. Feelings like passion, love, peace sometimes… someone. Why I wrote this? Just trying to find a way… 

 (CFLB)

No comments:

Post a Comment