*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ** As mais lindas palavras de amor são ditas no instante de um olhar **

*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ** The most beautiful words of love are said in the moment of a glance **



Thursday, May 20, 2010

Why not



I can not understand all this feeling
Why I feel like that when I’m close to you
Why my heart keep asking for you
Why is it a so strong feeling inside me
I don’t know why I can not stop that
Maybe it’s just that I don’t want it to stop
I’m just sure that I feel great
Every time I can see your smile close to me
When we are having a great time together
When I can look inside your eyes
And see that you also looks inside mine
So what I can do by now
Is dream about us between stars
Laying down and
kissing…

(CFLB)

No comments:

Post a Comment