*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ** As mais lindas palavras de amor são ditas no instante de um olhar **

*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ** The most beautiful words of love are said in the moment of a glance **



Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sweet Lips



After I gave you that kiss
and felt my heart bit strongly
I could feel how much I love you.

Your lips touching mine,
the way that just you know how to touch,
were taking me the air and
making me want to hold you closer to me.

You were touching my shoulders
my fingers were touching your soft hair
your hands passing through my muscles
while I was touching your waist and
your sweet face with my fingers.

I was dreaming while our lips were kissing
and we were laying down
to continue that dream together.

(CFLB)

No comments:

Post a Comment