*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ** As mais lindas palavras de amor são ditas no instante de um olhar **

*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ** The most beautiful words of love are said in the moment of a glance **



Thursday, May 20, 2010

for you



my mind, because I can't stop thinking about you
my lips, because it ask for yours every second
my hands, because they want to touch your delicate skin
my arms, that want to hug you with all my care
my mouth, that wants to tell you lovely words
and my heart.. because all inside of it is about and for you
all my feelings, my happiness for knowing that we are together
and my tears.. because I don't have you tonight
but be sure... I will be dreaming with us and it will feel so good!
I love you my darling.. since the first day I saw you,
and even more after our first kiss..

(CFLB)

No comments:

Post a Comment